Please read the following carefully to understand our policy and practices regarding how your personal data will be treated. This Statement applies to users of our website (, the "Website" ) and may from time to time be revised or otherwise changed where we deem necessary.
If there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese version of this Statement, the English version shall prevail.
Throughout this Statement, the meaning of the term "personal data" is defined in the Ordinance.
2. Data Collection and Use We may collect your personal data including but not limited to name, telephone number, address and email address in order to provide you the various services and features. You are not obliged to supply the data, but if you do not, the services and features may not be available.
If you are under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or guardian before providing any personal data to us.
When you use the Website, cookies will be stored in your computer. The purpose of using cookies is for internal navigation/ programming only. We will not collect any personal data from you under this circumstance. You have a choice not to accept the cookies, but if you do, certain functionality may not be available.
3. Disclosure We will take all practicable steps to keep your personal data confidential but for any one or more purpose(s) named in paragraph 2 above, we may transfer/assign your personal data to or exchange such data with any of the following parties irrespective of whether such parties are located inside or outside Hong Kong: i. any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides administrative, telecommunications, computer and other services to us with respect to the operation of our business; ii. the Henderson Land Group and any of its subsidiary, associated and/or related company; or iii. any person to whom we are under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirement of any law binding on us or for the purposes of any guidelines or codes of practice issued by regulatory or other authorities with which we are reasonably expected to comply.
Unless expressly stated in this statement or with prior consent, personal data collected from you will not be disclosed to any third party other than the above-named parties.
5. Web Logs When a user visits the home page of the Website, the visit will be counted and included in the total number of visits to the Website for statistical purpose. This information does not identify you as an individual. No personal data will be collected.
6. Security Except as mentioned in paragraph 3 above, your personal data, however stored, will be accessed only by our employees or contractors who are authorized to do and under a duty of confidentiality to us. Such authorized personnel or contractors designated to handle personal data will be instructed to do so only in accordance with this Statement.
7. Use of Personal Data in Legal Proceedings If it becomes necessary that we have to take action against you for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to recovering from you any money you owe us, you expressly agree that the personal data provided by you can be relied upon in identifying and take legal action against you.
8. Your Right to Access and Retention You may at any time request access to and correct personal data relating to you in any of our records. To exercise any of your rights, contact us at the address below marking your communication "Confidential". In response, we may ask you to provide certain details about yourself so that we can be sure you are the person to whom the data refers. We are required to respond to your requests within 40 days and we will endeavor to do so wherever possible, but we may charge you a reasonable fee for doing so.
9. Personal Data Privacy Officer The person to whom (1) requests (a) for access to data or correction of data; (b) for general information regarding our policies and practices with respect to personal data; and (c) about the kinds of personal data that we hold and (2) general questions and complaints should be addressed is as follows:- Henderson Leasing Agency Limited Personal Data Privacy Officer (Portfolio Leasing Department) (Marked Confidential) Address：73/F, Two International Finance Centre, 8 Finance Street, Central, Hong Kong
10. Retention of Data We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the data was collected unless the personal data is also retained to satisfy any applicable statutory or contractual obligations. Personal data which no longer required will be destroyed.
Air New Zealand
如已成為Air New Zealand的fans，請按確定